Even the most secured bank, they cannot 100% guarantee that your money is safe from all the hackers. These hackers are just waiting for you to make one wrong move to get access on your account. Each year, the cases of bank account hacking increases. You may be aware of bank hacking but we will give you some ideas on how you can avoid it.
You have to make sure that your pin is unique and difficult to read. It is necessary that you are the only one familiar to it. You have to avoid making your birthday or any related dates as your password which is the easiest ones to predict. It is also advisable to change your pin at least once a month.
Do not use the same password on all your accounts. It will somehow protect the other accounts if one of your account is already breached. It is advisable by bank authorities to use number combinations that does not relate to any of your personal information. More so, make sure to create a 6-digit code for your pin.
- 3 ways an attacker may compromise a phone without the victims knowledge
- Google Patched “Awesome” XSS Vulnerability Found In Gmail Dynamic Email Feature
- Your Ultimate Antivirus Software Guide
- Another WhatsApp Vulnerability Could Allow Installation of Spyware Through MP4 Videos
- Fake Android Ad Blocker Barrages Users With Ads