Even the most secured bank, they cannot 100% guarantee that your money is safe from all the hackers. These hackers are just waiting for you to make one wrong move to get access on your account. Each year, the cases of bank account hacking increases. You may be aware of bank hacking but we will give you some ideas on how you can avoid it.
You have to make sure that your pin is unique and difficult to read. It is necessary that you are the only one familiar to it. You have to avoid making your birthday or any related dates as your password which is the easiest ones to predict. It is also advisable to change your pin at least once a month.
Do not use the same password on all your accounts. It will somehow protect the other accounts if one of your account is already breached. It is advisable by bank authorities to use number combinations that does not relate to any of your personal information. More so, make sure to create a 6-digit code for your pin.
- Phantom Attack Bluffs Self Driving Cars By Displaying Simulated Objects
- TI WooCommerce Wishlist WP Plugin Flaw Could Allow Site Takeovers
- TikTok Launches Bug Bounty Program As It Partners With HackerOne
- Microsoft Released Out-of-Band Fixes For Two Remote Code Execution Bugs
- Multiple Vulnerabilities In Discord Desktop App Could Allow RCE Attacks